Monday, May 30, 2011

Sad

Just feeling sad today.  For no reason, really; just am.  My hormones must really be off balance because I seem to be on higher highs and lower lows than I have been in a long while.  I know no one will read this, but it's ok.  I just need to let it out and my journal just isn't doing it for me these days.  I contemplated posting on Terri's Bone Sigh Arts forum, but then decided that that was just too much "public" for my tiny sadness.  Sometimes I feel like I just need to be heard and, even if I'm not, just putting this out there helps.  Not sure why because it makes no sense, really, why this would be of more benefit than writing in my journal.  Do I sound confused?  Yeah, I guess I am a bit. 

I realized a few things over the weekend about the people in my life and getting my needs met.  It's one of those things that I usually keep a very tight lid on.  Now I know why... because digging too deep and not being able (willing) to do anything about it just leaves me feeling drained - and sad.  Maybe that's it.  Maybe that's the cause of this heavy feeling.

It's funny, though, how I am always happy to be there for anyone anytime and I am always urging those I love to reach out to me when they're feeling blue.  However, when it's me that's feeling down I'm not so good at reaching out.  Guess I've got more work to do.

But, as they say, this too shall pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment